- A list of the assigned talks can be found in ILIAS.
- Please register for the course in ILIAS. Contact one of the supervisors if you need the password.
- The start of the initial meeting has been shifted to 15:30.
- The initial meeting will take place on April 11,
15:4515:30, in room 4.342. This meeting is essential for all participants of the seminar.
|Location:||Seminar room 4.342|
In the following, we provide a list of possible topics. Please note that this list is preliminary and might be expanded or changed.
- Mie theory: Localized resonances in spherical particles
- Surface and waveguide plasmon polaritons
- Complex plasmonics and plasmon hybridization
- Quantum plasmonics
- Metamaterials and transformation optics
- Photonic crystals
- Light-matter interaction in plasmonic nanoantennas
- Chirality, non-reciprocity, and optical activity in nanooptics
- Refractive index sensing using plasmonic nanostructures
- Surface- and antenna enhanced spectroscopy
- Near field optical spectroscopy and applications
- Nonlinear plasmonics – frequency conversion at the nanoscale
- SPASER – the plasmonic laser
- Adiabatic compression and strong field effects at nanotips
- Time resolved spectroscopy and optical control on the nanoscale