Florian Sterl, M.Sc.
University of Stuttgart
4th Physics Institute
Office: +49 711 685 64961
Lab: +49 711 685 65894
Fax: +49 711 685 65397
Research field: Chemical Reaction Sensing with Plasmonic Materials
- Watching in-situ the hydrogen diffusion dynamics in magnesium on the nanoscale
J. Karst, F. Sterl, H. Linnenbank, M. Hentschel, and H. Giessen
- Electrochemistry on Inverse Copper Nanoantennas: Active Plasmonic Devices with Extraordinarily Large Resonance Shift
A. Böhme, F. Sterl, E. Kath, M. Ubl, V. Manninen, and H. Giessen
ACS Photonics (2019), accepted.
- Nanoscale Hydrogenography on Single Magnesium Nanoparticles
F. Sterl, H. Linnenbank, T. Steinle, F. Mörz, N. Strohfeldt, and H. Giessen
Nano Lett. 18, 4293 (2018).
- Mathematical Modeling of a Plasmonic Palladium-Based Hydrogen Sensor
T. Teutsch, N. Strohfeldt, F. Sterl, A. Warsewa, E. Herkert, D. Paone, H. Giessen, and C. Tarín
IEEE Sens. J. 18, 1946 (2018).
- Large-Area Low-Cost Plasmonic Perfect Absorber Chemical Sensor Fabricated by Laser Interference Lithography
S. Bagheri, N. Strohfeldt, F. Sterl, A. Berrier, A. Tittl, and H. Giessen
ACS Sensors 1, 1148 (2016).
This article appeared on the cover of the September issue of ACS Sensors.
- Hydrogen-regulated chiral nanoplasmonics
X. Duan, S. Kamin, F. Sterl, H. Giessen, and N. Liu
Nano Lett. 16, 1462 (2016).
- Magnesium as Novel Material for Active Plasmonics in the Visible Wavelength Range
F. Sterl, N. Strohfeldt, R. Walter, R. Griessen, A. Tittl, and H. Giessen
Nano Lett. 15, 7949 (2015).
This article appeared on the cover of the December issue of Nano Letters.
- Large-Area Fabrication of TiN Nanoantenna Arrays for Refractory Plasmonics in the Mid-Infrared by Femtosecond Direct Laser Writing and Interference Lithography
S. Bagheri, C. M. Zgrabik, T. Gissibl, A. Tittl, F. Sterl, R. Walter, S. De Zuani, A. Berrier, T. Stauden, G. Richter, E. L. Hu, and H. Giessen
Opt. Mater. Express 5, 2625 (2015).
This paper has been highlighted in the OSA Spotlight on Optics. Please have also a look at the spotlight summary by Brad Deutsch. Additionally, this paper was the second most downloaded article in Optical Materials Express in December 2015 and amongst the most downloaded articles in November 2015 and January 2016.
- Large-Area low-cost tunable plasmonic perfect absorber in the near-infrared by colloidal etching lithography
R. Walter, A. Tittl, A. Berrier, F. Sterl, T. Weiss, and H. Giessen
Adv. Opt. Mater. 3, 398 (2015).
This article has been selected for the Best of Advanced Optical Materials – 2015 edition.